- About Us
- Benefits of Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Set-up Your Organization
- Quick Books Set-Up
- Quick Books On-Going Assistance
- Financial Organization
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Gross Receipts Tax
- Payroll, Payroll Taxes, and Year-End Reporting
- Reporting Vendor Payments
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis
- The All-Inclusive Bookkeeping Package
- How We Work With Your CPA
- Services for Accountants
- Contact Us
How Does A Bookkeeper Benefit My Business?
In theory, do-it-yourself bookkeeping is a great idea—it’s a way to stay in control as a business owner while saving money. However, in execution, it causes many business owners to spend too much time working in the business, rather than working on the business.
Do you spend time after hours working on your books?
Have you missed quality time with family or friends because you needed to work on your accounts?
Have you ever sent out your taxes with fingers crossed, hoping they are accurate and correct?
Are you exhausted by the stress of always being behind on your books?
Here is the truth: you are too valuable to your business to be spending all of this time on your books. By consulting a professional bookkeeper at Provision Business Services, LLC, you can reap a multitude of benefits that will make you wonder how you went so long without the help of experienced, professional bookkeeping.
Benefits of Professional Bookkeeping
One of the keys to success in business is creating leverage. What does leverage mean? Leverage is having the freedom to choose what to do with your time. Business owners create leverage by hiring the right person to take care of their needs.
Your business is already a success. But, why stop there? Professional bookkeeping services take your business to the next level by giving you more leverage in the day-to-day. Our clients enjoy the benefits of:
- Saving time that would otherwise be spent balancing books
- Making better business decisions by being better informed about your finances
- Avoiding penalties, fees, and interest in your financial dealings
- Saving money by studying profit/loss patterns in easy-to-read bookkeeping reports
- Access to information such as spending patterns, regular customers, and more simply by calling your bookkeeper
- Peace of mind because you know where your business stands financially.
A business owner herself, Kim Mayfield is sensitive to the unique needs of Albuquerque businesses. Our professional bookkeeping company works with you one-on-one to customize your services to fit your schedule and budget. We will even complete your bookkeeping at your office if it is more convenient.
Small Business Bookkeeping for Albuquerque, NM
Running a successful business is hard work. As a business owner, you deserve the freedom to spend your time however you wish. But, when you do the books yourself, you’re losing valuable energy and time that could be used in ways that are more effective for your business.
With more time and money, what will you do? Where will you go? The possibilities are endless. Get started today with our affordable bookkeeping services and contact Kim Mayfield!